4 bedroom terraced house for saleWindermere Road, Kingston Vale, SW15
- Fantastic four bedroom family home
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Spacious open plan reception room
- Presented in a good condition throughout
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Private garden and off-street parking
- Moments from the amenities of Kingston
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this delightful four bedroom house is presented in good condition throughout and boasts an open-plan reception room, four good-sized bedrooms and a lovely private garden.
Situated moments from the open green space of Richmond Park and a short distance to a large selection of amenities in Kingston. The A3 is nearby offering a direct route in to London for motorists.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1015748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.