4 bedroom bungalow for saleSt. Catherines Drive, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Semi Detached Extended Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms or Study
- Long Family Kitchen Dining Space
- Private Gardens to the Rear and Parking to the Front
St. Catherine's Drive is a large family home with a wealth of space and uses. This home has been owned, looked after and updated by one careful owner since 1988. Inside the property you are welcomed by a spacious entrance hallway leading to a light lounge to the front of the property. Downstairs houses a full shower room and two more separate reception rooms - one being used as a double bedroom The kitchen dining area is one of the highlights of this home. With glass finished floor tiles and a dining space to accommodate at least eight, this really is the heart of the home. The kitchen overlooks the rear garden with lawn and patios and trees beyond whilst there is door leading to the garden and patio area from the kitchen. Upstairs there are two more bedrooms and a very large family bathroom.
St. Catherine's Drive is tucked away close to Our Ladies High School and St. Anthony's Primary School. In the middle of a cul-de-sac sits this family home easily accessible to Fulwood, shops and Bus Routes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47404740.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM170052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.