5 bedroom detached house for saleDenham Avenue, Denham, Buckinghamshire
Offers in Excess of
- Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Huge Detached Garage with First Floor Office
- Potential For Considerable Extension/Building Works (STPP)
- Large Side Plot
- Large Rear Garden
- Carriage Driveway With Ample Parking
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Walking To Denham Village
- Overlooking Fields To The Front
Rarely available five bedroom detached family home occupying a huge plot offering enormous potential for considerable extension/building works (STPP) with a large detached garage/warehouse and first floor office located within walking distance of historic Denham Village and a short drive from nearby Uxbridge town centre and the A/M40 motorway networks which also benefits from views overlooking fields to the front.
The main house accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor an impressive entrance hall, large lounge, fitted kitchen, dining room, additional reception room, utility area and shower room. To the first floor there are five bedrooms, family bathroom and additional shower room. The detached garage offers fantastic space with stairs leading to a first floor office area with a kitchenette and cloakroom.
The property boasts a very large rear garden which is mostly laid neatly to lawn with flower/shrub borders, a decking area and large shed with power and lighting. To the front of the property there is the carriage driveway offering ample off street parking and an enclosed garden.
The property benefits from a large side plot (currently occupied by the detached garage) which offers great potential for further extension/building works. Denham Avenue is ideally situated close to all major road links, to include A/M40/M25 and M4 and within walking distance of Denham Green train station that takes you directly in London Marylebone.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRC170088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.