2 bedroom apartment for saleOtterstye View, Southport
- Modern 2 bedroom Ground Floor apartments
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Central heating & double glazing
- Private entrance
- Convenient location between Southport & Ormskirk
- Viewing recommended
Located to the ground floor of this purpose built development, we have 1, 2 bedroom flat available. We feel this would be an ideal purchase for first time buyers to join the property ladder. Well worthy of an internal viewing, the flats offer bright and well planned accommodation throughout and benefit from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Situated just off Southport Road, the A570 links Southport to Ormskirk. This small exclusive development known as Otterstye View has a mixture of detached houses, town houses and flats. Ideally located with shops at Meols Cop Retail Park closeby, together with Tesco and Southport Hospital also being within easy reach. The accommodation comprises entrance hall with door opening to lounge/kitchen, the kitchens are fitted with a range of modern wall and base units incorporating oven, hob and extractor, fridge/ freezer, washer/dryer, stainless steel sink unit, complimenting work surfaces incorporating breakfast bar with stools. There are 2 bedrooms to the rear, one with French doors opening to rear garden, the bathrooms are modern and provide a 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and side screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. There is parking space at the development and communal garden to the rear overlooking open farmland. Viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7667627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips , Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.