2 bedroom apartment for saleOtterstye View, Scarisbrick
- 2 bedroom duplex apartments
- Modern development
- Modern kitchens with appliances
- Modern bathroom & en-suite
- Central heating & doule glazing
- Parking space
- Viewing recommended
Otterstye View, a small exclusive development of contemporary homes, situated in a convenient location midway between Southport & Ormskirk town centres. We have on offer a mixture of ground floor, first floor and duplex apartments for sale. This wonderful collection of homes enjoy all the space, light and solidity and will offer purchasers an opportunity to acquire a fabulous home with the perfect carefree lifestyle. The apartments are located to the rear of this small development with open aspect to rear, they are beautifully designed stylish apartments with the blend of quality fixtures and fittings and NHBC guarantee. Bright communal areas, which are well maintained and the apartments include allocated parking space. We currently have 2 duplex apartments remaining and these briefly comprise: open plan lounge/ kitchen, the kitchen being fitted with an array of units and some have integrated appliances. There is a bedroom on this level with French doors opening to juliette balcony, this bedroom is served by a modern bathroom with 3 piece suite. Whilst the Master bedroom on the 2nd floor has en-suite shower room. All apartments offers central heating and double glazing.
The development is situated in a fantastic location within easy reach of both Southport and Ormskirk. Southport being a short drive away and offering a traditional Victorian seaside town, with its elegant shopping and an array of trendy wine bars and exclusive award winning restaurants, train station providing links to both Liverpool and Manchester. Internal viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the plan and proportion of accommodation offered within.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7667640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips , Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.