3 bedroom detached house for saleEast View Campsall Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- AVAILABLE NOW
- NEW BUILD
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- LAWNED GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- 10 YEAR BUILDER WARRANTY
- WORCESTER CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- MAY CONSIDER PART EXCHANGE
- POPULAR LOCATION
My Property Store are delighted to offer for sale three beautifully presented and well constructed properties located on this small private development in the heart of Campsall.
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, consisting of one 3 bedroom detached property and two 3 bedroom semi detached properties all standing on generous size plots, with block paved driveways providing ample off road parking, front and rear laid to lawn gardens.
All three properties benefit from full uPVC double glazing, Worcester gas central heating systems, ground floor WC, modern high gloss fitted kitchen with laminate flooring, white three piece bathroom suite,neutral colour fitted carpets throughout and 10 year NHBC warranty.
We strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation available. Fantastic opportunity to purchase a brand new property in this popular residential area of Doncaster, part exchange may be considered.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47411769.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIS-13180W8W. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.