3 bedroom terraced house for saleKings Road, Melton Mowbray, LE13
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- REFITTED FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- GCH & UPVCDG
- REAR GARDEN & NO UPWARD CHAIN
A well presented and much improved three bedroom end terrace property situated in a popular residential area on the north side of town and offered with no upward chain.
The accommodation in brief:
Entrance via a part-glazed front door to: lounge which has a walk-in bay window, there are two cupboards housing the meters, door to: dining room with an under stairs storage cupboard, stair case to the first floor and door to: re-fitted kitchen with a range of eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces and splash backs, sink drainer unit, integrated oven, grill and a ceramic hob with a stainless steel extractor fan hood, door way to: utility room with a roll edge work surface and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer, door to: cloakroom which has a refitted low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and a re-fitted wall mounted boiler. To the first floor landing there are doors to: three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom to comprise: low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with a shower tap connection and tiled splash backs.
The front garden is mainly paved and enclosed by a dwarf wall and shared side gated access.
The rear garden is approximately 40ft with flower and shrub borders, courtesy lighting.
The Energy Rating for this property is E
Ideally situated in a popular residential area convenient for the town centre, Brownlow Primary School, Supermarkets and the Melton Country Park.
From the Melton office proceed out of town along Sherrard Street for approximately a quarter of a mile, then turn left onto Norman Way and first right onto Kings Road and the property is approximately quarter of a mile on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47414983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 138004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Murray, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.