3 bedroom town house for saleKinderlee Way, Chisworth, Glossop
- Exciting Mill Conversion
- One, Two & Three Bedroom Apartments
- Three Bed Townhouses & Riverside Mews
- Nestling in Wooded Surroundings
- Prices from £99,950 to £184,950
Forming part of an exciting mill conversion nestling in wooded surroundings, a new build contemporary townhouse, arranged over three floors and including an entrance porch, 30 ft open plan living room and fitted kitchen with appliances, downstairs wc, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom with shower, second floor master bedroom, en-suite shower room and roof terrace. Central heating and double glazing. Allocated parking space. Garages available. Contemporary living within this magnificent rural setting surrounded by open countryside. ** Call Now for an Appointment to View **
These particulars are believed to be accurate but they are not guaranteed and do not form a contract. Neither Jordan Fishwick nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Any floorplans on this brochure are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference JGP28249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan Fishwick, Glossop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.