1 bedroom flat for saleOrton Close, Water Orton, BIRMINGHAM
- Spacious apartment
- One bedroom
- First floor
- Fitted kitchen
- Good commuter links
- Double glazing (where specified)
ATTRACTIVE ONE BED APARTMENT IN THE SOUGHT AFTER WATER ORTON VILLAGE This will make the perfect first time buy or investment purchase for any buyer. Being set in a prime location this one should not be missed, call the sales team on 0121 749 788.
This is an attractive apartment set in the sought after village of Water Orton with direct access ;links to Birmingham city centre. this will make the ideal purchase for any first time or investment buyer. The property comprises of one large bedroom, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and communal gardens. Viewing comes highly commended.
Door to side elevation, wood effect laminate flooring and doors to:
Lounge 17' 11" max x 12' 4" ( 5.46m max x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, television aerial point and storage heater.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 5' 9" max plus recess ( 3.10m x 1.75m max plus recess )
A range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed windows to front and side elevations.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 13' 11" ( 3.12m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, television aerial point and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, bath with shower over, W.C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, full tiling and storage heater.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47427231.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.