3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlasgow Road, Plaistow, E13
- Brilliant three bedroom terraced house
- Offers a spacious reception room with space to dine
- Features a separate kitchen
- Three good sized double bedrooms
- Benefits from a lovely period exterior
- Large rear garden
- Close to the extensive amenities of Westfield Stratford.
- Well served by a variety of reliable transport links
This wonderful three bedroom terrace house benefits from a brilliant reception room with ample space to dine, three well proportioned double bedrooms and a sizeable rear garden.
Within easy reach of the green open spaces of West Ham Park, with local shops and amenities nearby, Stratford Westfield is easily accessed for extensive shopping and restaurants. Plaistow and Upton Park Underground Stations are close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1014670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.