3 bedroom terraced house for saleSTANLEY STREET, GRIMSBY
- Priced to sell! Mid terraced three bedroom property
- Pleasant condition throughout with three double bedrooms
- Good sized kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor
- Two generous reception rooms -Lounge and Diner
- uPVC double glazed throughout and GCH
- Rear lawned garden
- Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
** NO FORWARD CHAIN - INVESTORS/FIRST TIME BUYERS ** Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to be listing this three bedroom terraced property which has been realistically priced for a quick sale. Located half way down Stanley Street, the house offers generous room sizes throughout plus the added benefits of uPVC double glazing and Gas central heating. With a small front yard and lawned rear garden, this house does have charm and still boasts some character which makes it all the more appealing. The ground floor comprises of two double reception rooms, well presented kitchen and down to the bathroom which has a fitted three piece suite. The first floor simply locates the three double bedrooms. This is being offer with no forward chain and viewings are available immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47451912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7654975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.