5 bedroom detached house for saleOrpington Road, Chislehurst
- Substantial detached house
- 5 beds, 5 baths, 5 reception rooms
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Thoroughly renovated in 2010
NO ONWARD CHAIN
Broke House is an impressive and substantial detached property occupying a delightful plot opposite National Trust woodland. The house is set back and approached via electric double gates and the landscaping of the front garden provides privacy and ample parking with the circular driveway.
The property underwent a thorough renovation programme in 2010. The ground floor features a welcoming oak panelled entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, five very well proportioned reception rooms, an impressive breakfasting kitchen and utility room. The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of American cherry units with central island all crafted by Ottima and has a range of integrated appliances. Another feature is the way the kitchen flows through to the day room, in turn offering stunning views over the rear garden.
To the first floor are five double bedrooms, all with en suite facilities. The master bedroom has a fitted dressing room and en suite bathroom which is fitted with a four piece suite. The main four bedrooms have air conditioning and the en suites with ceiling speakers and digital radio with auxiliary points. The first floor accommodation flows extremely well and the quality feel to the fitments in the bedrooms and bathrooms underline the attention to detail throughout this magnificent family home.
The rear garden is attractively landscaped and benefits from a large patio area, heated swimming pool and a substantial lawn which runs to the far end of the garden. There is a large brick built barbecue area under a gazebo and many lovely examples of plants, shrubs and trees throughout the garden. There is a detached pool house which is currently set out as a gym but also offers a changing area, cloakroom and a pool room housing the pump and boiler. A log cabin offers further garden storage. There are two garages, one being integral.
An internal viewing of this superb family home is recommended at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47455119.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801032438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Petts Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.