2 bedroom flat for saleMarsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9TP
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment
- 17th Floor - 839 sq ft Living Space
- Large 346 sq ft Dual Aspect Balcony
- Residents Pool, Cinema and Sky Bar.
- Close To Canary Wharf Station
- Great Dockland Amenities
- Est Completion 2019
JS & Co present this stunning 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment on the 17th floor of this outstanding new development. This apartment boasts 839 sq ft of beautiful high specification open living space, and an even more impressive 346 sq ft garden balcony that wraps around the two sides of the apartment. This corner apartment has dual aspect South East and South West views, access to the balcony from both bedrooms, two large bedrooms, one with an en-suite and a family bathroom.
Residents also benefit from private dining area, iconic pool, cinema, sky lounge and bar.
This development is situated with fantastic transport links and direct access to London City Airport, Crossrail (2018), Jubilee Line and DLR. Situated just moments from Canary Wharf, there are an abundance of amenities in the area. From the Canary Wharf Shopping Centre, to the bars and restaurants on the docks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 393300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.