2 bedroom caravan for saleWest Point, West Sands - Selesy, Chichester
Withdrawn from Market
- BEAUTIFUL 2 BEDROOM HOLIDAY HOME WITHIN AN IDYLLIC COASTAL LOCATION
- EXCLUSIVE GATED ENTRANCE
- COASTAL/SHORE LINE VIEWS
- VIEWS ACROSS THE NATURE RESERVE
- FANTASTIC FACILITIES AVAILABLE WITHIN THE COMPLEX
- PRIVATE PARKING
- SHORT DISTANCE FROM SELSEY VILLAGE CENTRE
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
This beautiful, immaculate, well appointed caravan, has the advantage of a large white, double glazed PVCu, wrap around deck, with a well maintained, landscaped garden area, with parking on this generous sized plot. Bunn Leisure is the largest, family run Caravan site, in Europe, situated on the coast of West Sussex, sandwiched between the Solent and the Isle of Wight, to the south and Medmerry RSB and the Southdowns National Park to the North. This is a very clean and well maintained site, "wombles" are always out and about to pick up any litter, gardeners, to keep the lawned areas manicured and the many flower beds blooming and security patrolling constantly, passing by your holiday home approximately every 1/2 hour. Bunn has three locations for entertainment, the largest being the Embassy, every weekend, and every night of the week, in holiday season, shows are put on at each venue. Tribute acts, bingo, comedy etc. Big names also appear from time to time, such as Billy Ocean, and of course there is always something going on for the kids, whether it be football, dance, or one of Bunn's own fluffy friends to entertain. Children activities go on through out the day for all different ages and preference. There is a massive indoor heated splash pool, a lazy river, water slide and a separate four lane pool for serious swimmers. With steam room and sauna. Another outdoor heated pool, close to Bunn's own football academy, gym, pub and restaurant. There is a pavement train that will take you on a tour of the whole complex, or you can get on one of the courtesy buses that run every 20 minutes around the site. A small fun fair, a go-cart track, crazy golf, tennis courts and if you want to play the arcade machines, they have those too. All of which is mostly inclusive to owners with either no charge or a very small one. Selsey is a small town, with shops and cafes, it has a co-op supermarket and soon to open early this summer, Asda. Chichesters' historic city, is approximately 20 minutes away by car, or catch a bus from the stop at West Sands, or the one just outside the gate at Green Lawns.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7669033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chimneypots Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.