4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Broadway, Dudley
- Fantastic Opportunity To Acquire This Well Sought After Location Opposite The Ruins In Dudley
- A Four Bedroom Spacious Detached Residence With Elegance And Character
- Ample On And Off Driveway With Double Garage
- Spacious Conservatory
- Additional Converted Loft Space, Could Be Used As Fifth Bedroom
- Kitchen Diner With Separate Utility Area
- Two Reception Rooms
- Immaculate And Thoughtfully Presented Throughout
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented home in a well sought after area, opposite The Ruins in Dudley, The family home offers a corner position with on and off drive, four double bedrooms and converted loft space that could be used as a fifth bedroom
A Rare Opportunity to Acquire a Traditional and Spacious Family Home
A Superb Four/Five ( Loft Room ) bedroom Detached Family Home, providing excellent living accommodation in an extremely sought after location, located opposite the beautiful and renowned Priory Park and Ruins which is has an ideal focal point
The property is approached with an On and Off driveway, it has Ample Parking and a Tandem Garage.
On entering the residence you really get a luxurious feel from the moment you walk in, with Rosewood timbers and parquet Flooring , this property is Spacious and Exceptionally Elegant.
The Ground Floor has a Rear Lounge which is both ample and comfortable , a practical fitted kitchen with dining provision and a utility room with a further downstairs WC and Shower Room, A Separate ;Front Facing Dining Room which is versatile in being used as a Second Reception Room.
An Amazing 'Wrap Around' Conservatory which has underfloor heating , an ideal place to relax overlooking the Private Garden
The garden is Perfect , Ample Sized, Well Maintained and Private.
A Beautiful Rosewood Staircase leading up to a spacious Landing and leading to :
" Boasting Four Double Bedrooms with a further staircase to the additional Loft Room ( Possible Fifth Bedroom ),
" A Generously Sized Family Bathroom which is immaculately Presented.
- Please Call 01384238779 to arrange your viewing
Front Of The Property
This property has real kerb appeal in its ideal corner position accessed via on and off driveway with ample parking for up to four cars, leading to the property entrance
Front door leading to the alarmed residence with rosewood timbers and parquet flooring
Lounge 18' 11" x 12' 2" ( 5.77m x 3.71m )
Spacious lounge with two rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, wooden surround fireplace with gas fire
Dining Room 11' 1" x 13' ( 3.38m x 3.96m )
Spacious dining room with front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and feature fireplace
Kitchen 10' x 12' 3" ( 3.05m x 3.73m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer with mixer taps, oven and hob, under floor heating with front and side facing double glazed windows
Utility Room 6' 2" x 4' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.30m )
Utility room with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer
Conservatory 33' 7" x 14' 4" max ( 10.24m x 4.37m max )
Extremely spacious conservatory with light fittings to the wall and under floor heating
Downstairs shower room with vanity style wash basin, w.c, shower cubicle, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window
First floor landing with further access to the converted loft space
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 11' ( 4.75m x 3.35m )
Double bedroom with rear and side facing double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 11' ( 4.22m x 3.35m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.29m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 11' 3" ( 2.84m x 3.43m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator
Converted Loft 9' 11" x 12' 5" max head height restriction ( 3.02m x 3.78m max head height restriction )
Converted loft space used as a fifth bedroom with carpeted flooring and double glazed sky light
Spacious family bathroom with vanity style wash basin, w.c, corner bath, double shower cubicle, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Private rear garden comprised of a mature lawn space
Double garage with light fixtures, up and over door and rear access to conservatory
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47481759.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.