4 bedroom detached house for saleKilnwick Close, Owington Farm
Offers in Region of
- Outstanding Four Bedroom Detached House
- Lovely Corner Garden Position
- Refurbished & Presented with a Tasteful Eye
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Fabulous Range of Modern Units
- 'All Year Round' Conservatory
- Attractive Landscaped Gardens at Side & Rear
- Detached Garage & Parking for Several Cars
- Combi Boiler & UPVC Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
"This has been an incredibly happy house and we have thoroughly enjoyed living here for the past 30 years!" High praise indeed for this outstanding this four bedroom detached house which has been cleverly modernised and refurbished over the past few years with the end result being a stunning, well laid out and spacious family home with so many lovely features, an internal viewing is considered a must.
The interior has been styled with a very tasteful and careful eye and comprises entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, lounge and superb open plan kitchen/diner with a fabulous range of modern contemporary design units. An 'All Year Round' conservatory has been added to the rear creating some useful extra living space. The first floor has four bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
Outside, the larger than usual, nicely landscaped side and rear gardens are delightful! Designed with easy maintenance in mind, they face south/westerly and catch the summer sun just right!
Other nice features include UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler, detached garage and ample parking on the driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47486862.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.