4 bedroom detached house for saleThursby Close, Ainsdale
- Four bedroom detached house
- Lounge, dining kitchen & conservatory
- Detached utility/family room
- Off street parking to the front
- Popular residential location
- Viewings strictly by appointment
This four bedroom family home occupies a corner plot within a popular residential location, and offers well planned accommodation throughout. The property must be viewed to be appreciated, with accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, WC, lounge, dining kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside, the property benefits from a detached utility/family room, along with gardens to the front and sides. Viewings are strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47493366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7595313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.