5 bedroom detached house for saleSt Barnabas Road, Barnetby Le Wold, DN38
- Individually Designed Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Sophisticated Sitting Room with Bespoke Oak Fireplace
- Open Plan Kitchen, Breakfast Room,Utility & Edwardian Styled Conservatory
- TV Lounge With Wiring For Around Sound
- Study/Formal Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms to First Floor with En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Outstanding Master Suite with Vaulted Ceiling, Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Double Garaging From Block Paved Driveway & Gardens
- EPC : B
Fine and Country are pleased to bring to the market this superb detached family home which was designed and built by the current owners ensuring that no detail was missed to create a home with well-proportioned rooms of space and light.
The ground floor is designed to include all aspects of modern family life and is centred on the open plan kitchen breakfast room fitted with a range of cream coloured shaker style units with oak block work tops which flows into the Edwardian style conservatory with garden views perfect for the family to come together. A study is then located off the kitchen which could easily become the formal dining room if required. A bespoke oak surround fireplace takes pride of place in the elegant sitting room perfect for entertaining guests or having quality time with the family whereas the TV lounge is purposefully set aside for relaxing to take in the latest movie or listen to music. The ground floor has independent thermostatic controlled under floor heating to each room.
Four double bedrooms, one with en-suite and the generous quality contemporary bathroom is then centered around a modern free standing double ended bath with chrome feet comfortably accommodating the demands of family life. The second floor is devoted to an indulgent master suite with spacious vaulted ceiling, walk in dressing room and master en-suite with corner fitted spar bath with air and water jets and a luxury large steam shower cubicle with integrated lighting and music with body jets.
A double detached garage is approached by a wide block paved driveway to the rear of the property which the patio area flows from overlooking the rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47505126.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7609153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.