3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale6 Cloverfoot, The Wisp, Edinburgh, EH16 4SH
- Unique and spacious three-bedroom property, set amongst the open countryside of The Wisp, south of Edinburgh City Centre.
- Features a large open-plan living space, charming sun-trap private rear garden, and two-car driveway.
- Comprises: entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Also features numerous built-in storage and eaves spaces, solid fuel central heating and modern double glazing.
- Home report available on request.
A unique and spacious three-bedroom property, set amongst the open countryside of The Wisp, south of Edinburgh City Centre. With a large open-plan living space, and charming sun-trap private rear garden, viewing is highly recommended. Comprises: entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Featuring numerous built-in storage and eaves spaces, Newly Installed electric storage central heating and modern double glazing, the property also has a private space to the front, allowing off-street parking for two cars. South of Edinburgh centre, but inside the city bypass, the Cloverfoot Cottages are located within easy reach of numerous amenities. Nearby Danderhall offers a good range of local conveniences, including a supermarket, chemist and post office, and also has its own primary school. The major retail park at Fort Kinnaird is within easy reach, as is the retail park at Straiton, just off the city bypass, which is within easy reach for commuting to surrounding areas and motorway links. Regular public transport is available from nearby Newcraighall Road and from Danderhall, linking to Edinburgh City Centre and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4713000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.