3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhimbrel Close, Southsea
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Price to sell!
- Driveway and garage
- No forward chain
- Loft room with en-suite
Benefiting from a driveway and garage,situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property in Whimbrel Close is what most local people in Southsea dream of upsizing to and the addition of the conservatory, cloakroom and front garden will be the icing on the cake for any prospective buyer or homemover
Set off the beaten track and only moments from Milton Green and Harbour, this three bedroom semi-detached is a perfect family home, this a wealth of living accommodation including an additional loft room and en-suite. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and benefiting from a driveway and garage, this property in Whimbrel Close is what most local people in Southsea dream of upsizing to and the addition of the conservatory, cloakroom and front garden will be the icing on the cake for any prospective buyer or homemover! This will also be the end of chain as the vendors onward purchaser has completed.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, door to side elevation, storage cupboard, single glazed window to side elevation, radiator, carpet, stairs to first floor, door to garage and doors to:
Smooth plastered ceiling part tiled walls, double glazed window to side elevation, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Lounge/diner 23' 8" x 10' 9" max ( 7.21m x 3.28m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors, gas fireplace, radiator, carpet.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Textured ceiling, part smooth part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, door to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Construction UPVC, double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed patio doors to garden, laminate flooring, power points.
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to side elevation, stairs from ground floor, carpet, stairs to loft room, doors to:
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 11' ( 4.22m x 3.35m )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV points, carpet.
Bedroom 3 12' x 11' 1" plus wardrobes ( 3.66m x 3.38m plus wardrobes )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Textured ceiling with spotlights, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, corner bath, heated towel rails, wash hand basin with storage units. WC, tiled floor.
Loft Room 13' 6" max x 7' 3" plus recess ( 4.11m max x 2.21m plus recess )
Restricted headheight in some places. double glazed velux windows, smooth plastered walls, wall mounted electric heater, doors for access in to loft eves for storage.
Tiled walls, double glazed velux window, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Access via dropped kerb, with driveways leading to garage with up and over door, area laid to lawn with footpath to the front door.
Fence enclosed rear garden, two seating areas both laid to patio, lawn laid, raised brick planting borders small wooden shed and side pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47566386.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.