3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLeys Close, Pedmore, Stourbridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Dormer Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Lounge & Sun Room
- Sought After Pedmore Address
- Generous Gardens
- Detached Garage
An extended dormer bungalow located at this well regarded address, sitting on a good size plot with potential (subject to planning) for further extension or even the erection of a separate dwelling. Viewing is essential to appreciate the space and quality that this property has to offer.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the space and quality on offer at this extended dormer bungalow located at this well regarded address. Sitting on a good size plot, there is potential (subject to planning) for further extension or even the erection of a separate dwelling. Accommodation in brief comprises: Entrance hall, generous lounge, sun room, study/bedroom, excellent extended and refitted dining kitchen, utility room, two double ground floor bedrooms, modern bathroom, guest WC, generous space in the dormer including a double bedroom with the potential to create an extra bedroom. Outside there is a large driveway, detached garage, and generous gardens.
Double glazed door to front and double glazed windows to front and side. Ceiling light point and central heating radiator. Stairs to first floor and doors to main accommodation.
Low level w.c and wash hand basin in vanity unit with complementary tiling to walls. Chrome heated towel rail, ceiling light point and double glazed window to side.
Study 9' 3" x 10' 9" ( 2.82m x 3.28m )
Ceiling light point and double glazed windows to side and rear.
Lounge 22' 1" max x 12' 5" max ( 6.73m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to front and feature open fire with surround. Ceiling and wall light points and central heating radiator. Patio doors to:
Garden Room 14' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.37m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, two Velux roof windows and French doors to side opening to rear garden. Ceiling and wall light points.
11'10" x 9' 10" + 21'9" x 11' 6" max
A range of wall and base units with solid 'Encore' surfaces and upstands over incorporating a sink and drainer unit. Integrated dishwasher and space for range cooker with extractor fan above. Central heating radiator, three ceiling light points and two wall light points. Double glazed window to rear and double glazed French doors to side. Door to lounge and utility room.
A range of base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink with mixer tap. Plumbing space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceiling light point, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to side.
Bedroom One ( Ground Floor ) 12' 4" x 12' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, ceiling and wall light points.
Bedroom Two ( Ground Floor ) 9' 1" x 10' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bathroom 12' 4" x 5' 6" ( 3.76m x 1.68m )
Panelled bath with mixer tap and separate double shower cubicle. Low level w.c and wash hand basin in vanity unit with complementary tiling to walls. Heated chrome towel rail, ceiling light point and double glazed window to side.
Loft Lounge 17' 5" x 8' 6" ( 5.31m x 2.59m )
Access from stairs with double glazed window to rear and Velux window to side. Ceiling light point, central heating radiator and door to:
Bedroom Three 17' 6" x 12' 1" ( 5.33m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear and Velux window to side. Ceiling light point, central heating radiator and access to storage in eaves.
Gravelled fore garden with planting and driveway.
Rear garden with generous patio area and lawn extending to side with planted borders and fence surrounds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47584302.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.