3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWest Hill Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Walking distance to the beach
- In need of renovation
- Very spacious lounge/diner
- Chain free sale
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Are you looking for a very unique opportunity to transform what was once a section of Queen Victoria's servant’s quarters back to its former beauty? Then look no further because this is simply stunning, a three bedroom ground floor apartment currently in need of modernisation throughout.
Situated just a couple of hundred yards from uninterrupted views of the golden sands of Appley and the beautiful blue sea of the Solent this apartment really does have a story to tell.
When you first walk up to the building you will immediately appreciate the character oozing from the outside of the building, once inside you will see that the property needs some ‘TLC’ but do not be deterred, let your mind get lost in the possibilities that are available in transforming this apartment back to its former glory.
On a beautiful summer’s day you can walk just round the corner and over to the beach.
There are some beautiful restaurants and pubs within walking distance and lets be honest is there really anything better than being with family and friends on a hot summers day with a nice cold pint in your hand?
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This apartment is really convenient, you have the bus stop around the corner which can either take you down to the main station or take you straight to Tesco, it has so much space inside and the neighbours really are fantastic too.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Diner: 16'0 x 14'6 (4.88m x 4.42m)
- Kitchen: 13'6 x 10'10 (4.12m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'10 into bay x 15'11 (5.44m x 4.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 up to fitted cupboard x 10'4 (3.63m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'10 x 5'6 (4.52m x 1.68m)
- Communal Front & Rear Gardens
- Workshop: 13'10 x 13'2 (4.22m x 4.02m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47584416.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.