Property for saleLand to North of Dog & Gun
- Development site for sale
- Site area of approximately 0.31 acres
- Outline Planning Permission for 2 Residential Blocks
- Proposed Scheme for 13 no. Apartments
- Excellent Location
- Freehold Offers Invited
The subject site is located on North of the Dog and Gun Pub in Great Lumley, Chester le Street and adjacent to Lumley Bethel Methodist Church.
Great Lumley is a small regional village on the outskirts of Chester le Street providing good communication links in to Chester le Street on to the A1 (M) for locations further afield such as Newcastle upon Tyne, Sunderland and Durham City.
The site is a level site in the built up residential area with a variety of local amenities in close proximity. The surrounding area is mainly rural in nature with housing of various ages and design.
The subject site comprises of approximately 0.31 acres currently unused and grassed. The site has a number of mature trees along its boundary.
Proposed plans and desktop study are available on request or using planning reference: DM/14/03296/OUT on the Durham County Council Planning Portal.
Freehold offers are invited for our client’s interest in the land. A guide is available on application.
The purchaser will be responsible for their own legal costs.
All rents, premiums and purchase prices quoted herein are exclusive of VAT. All offers are to be made to Bradley Hall upon this basis, and where silent, offers will be deemed exclusive of VAT.
Interested parties are welcome to inspect the site from the road however must not access the site without prior arrangement. For general enquiries and viewing arrangements please contact sole agents Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors.
Tel: 0191 383 9999
Tel: 0191 383 9999
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47585250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Newcastle upon Tyne - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.