3 bedroom terraced house for saleMilne Way, Newport, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom family mid terraced house
- Ideal enclosed rear garden
- Offered chain free
- Sought after location
- Handy garage en-bloc
- EPC energy rating C (71)
The location is very sought after here and it really is a peaceful spot to live – but not far from the busy town centre and within very easy reach of schools too. With the addition of a garage to store your car away during winter, it ticks the boxes for a young family starting out in life. There is all the convenience of being able to access Newport town centre in approximately 2 minutes by car or bus. Once inside the property it is hard to get away from just how light the home is, with sunlight streaming through the windows at all angles. Downstairs you can relax in the generously sized lounge throughout the day and retreat to the separate dining area for the well anticipated evening meal. No need to worry about having your own space – mum can spend time baking in the kitchen whilst dad can keep content in the garage fiddling or tinkering with the DIY projects! The great size garden will keep the kids entertained for hours in the summer sunshine. When the day has finished and you retire to bed, there is a choice of two double bedrooms and one single. This house really does tick every box and won’t be around for long.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'3 x 12'3 (4.04m x 3.74m)
- Dining Area: 8'4 x 8'1 (2.54m x 2.47m)
- Kitchen: 8'11 x 8'3 (2.72m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 11'1 (3.58m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 10'0 (3.08m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'7 x 6'2 (2.31m x 1.88m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47587545.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.