4 bedroom chalet for saleThe Causeway, Pagham
- No Forward Chain
- In Need of Some Modernisation
- Detached Chalet House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen. Bathroom and Ground Floor Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage, Carport and Driveway
- Uniquely Situated Within a Stone Throw Away From The Sea Front
* No Forward Chain * A rare opportunity to purchase this Detached Chalet sea side residence which is just a stone throw away from the Sea Front with sea glimpses and is located down a road of only two properties on the outskirts of the Aldwick Bay Estate. The property would benefit from some updating but has plenty of potential with generous accommodation throughout. On the Ground Floor the Entrance Hall is spacious and provides access to the south facing Lounge / Dining Room with lovely views and access to the rear garden, a fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room with views over the front garden, a double ground floor Bedroom and a Shower Room. On the First Floor there are a further three double Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom has sea glimpses and a fitted Bathroom. There is plenty of potential to create an En-Suite if required (subject to planning permission / building regulations). Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Outside to the rear, the South Facing Garden is mainly laid to lawn with a Detached Shed and personal door to the Garage. To the Front there is a low maintenance Garden, a Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles with an Undercover Carport leading to the larger than average Garage. Located just a short walk to a variety of amenities and bus links. Viewing is a must.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered carport. Security light.
Entrance Hall - 4.93m x 3.71m (16'2 x 12'2) - Spacious entrance hall with doors to the lounge / dining room, ground floor shower room, kitchen / breakfast room and a ground floor bedroom. Door to a deep under stair storage cupboard with sensor lighting. Radiator. Telephone point. Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Stairwell to the first floor landing.
Lounge / Dining Room - 7.32m x 7.06m (24' x 23'2) - Rear aspect south facing UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Focal point of the room is provided by an electric fire with brick surround. Television point. Two radiators. The dining area consists of a side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Archway to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 4.09m x 3.33m (13'5 x 10'11 ) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the front garden and a side aspect UPVC double glazed patio doors. Fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated six ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Integrated and wall mounted double oven. Space for a fridge freezer and washing machine. Breakfast bar area. Radiator. In need of some modernisation.
Ground Floor Bedroom (Three) - 3.71m x 3.02m (12'2 x 9'11) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed window. Original wood block flooring. Radiator.
Ground Floor Shower - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Shower cubicle with a wall mounted shower and low level W.C. Wall mounted wash hand basin. In need of some modernisation.
First Floor Landing - 4.75m x 4.04m (15'7 x 13'3) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Spacious landing with doors to all the first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Doors to a double airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving. Access to the loft space.
Bedroom One - 7.04m x 4.09m (23'1 x 13'5) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window with sea glimpses. Range of built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving space. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 7.04m x 3.48m (23'1 x 11'5) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Range of built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving space. Radiator.
Bedroom Four - 3.07m x 3.05m (10'1 x 10') - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Double built in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Radiator.
Bathroom - 3.05m x 2.31m (10' x 7'7) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Panel enclosed bath, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Door to a deep storage cupboard. Wall mounted electric heater and shaver point. In need of some modernisation.
Rear - Southerly facing garden, enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn. Variety of mature well maintained trees with a feature beautiful magnolia tree. Patio area providing space for table and chairs. Detached timber shed and greenhouse. Gated access leading to the front. Personal UPVC double glazed door to the garage.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by mature, well maintained trees. Pathway leading to the rear. Detached timber shed located to the side of the property.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Undercover Carport - Undercover carport providing further parking leading to:
Garage - 5.99m x 3.61m (19'8 x 11'10 ) - Larger than average garage with an up and over door. Rear aspect glazed windows and UPVC double glazed door providing access to the rear garden. Benefit of power and lighting. 'Potterton Kingfisher' boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47588127.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26874535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.