1 bedroom apartment for saleHoola, Tidal Basin Road, E16
- 614 sqft
- 14th floor
- Views of River Thames, O2 Arena and Gardens
- Private balcony
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Resident's lounge
- Concierge service
- Surrounded by water
- 999 year leasehold
A recently completed spacious and bright 614 sq. ft. 1 bedroom flat with large balcony on the 14th floor with spectacular south-west facing views of the River Thames, the O2 Arena and gardens.
Colliers International is pleased to present this one bedroom apartment, situated within Hoola, a brand new development comprising 360 individually designed apartments arranged in two iconic glass towers located in the Royal Victoria Docks.
Features to note:
- Integrated Siemens kitchen appliances
- Landscaped communal gardens
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays.
- Set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision.
- Good choice of healthcare, libraries, places of worship and sports facilities.
- Hundreds of bars, restaurants and shops just minutes a short distance away.
- Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
- Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Port, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station.
- Just minutes from Royal Victoria DLR line and new crossrail interchange. 5 minutes journey by Emirates Airline Cable Car from the O2 to the Excel.
- Easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47600748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.