2 bedroom flat for saleGlendall Street, Stockwell
- Two Double Bedrooms
- High Ceilings
- Large separate kitchen
- Own front door
- Large reception room
- Communal courtyard area
Barnard Marcus are pleased to have available this elegant and unique split level two bedroom flat which is conveniently located away on a quiet residential cul-de-sac meaning you don't have passing traffic.
Barnard Marcus are pleased to have available this elegant and unique split level two bedroom flat which is conveniently located away on a quiet residential cul-de-sac meaning you don't have passing traffic. The property has its own front door and is made up of a large living room which is perfect for entertaining friends and family, a large separate kitchen and two double bedrooms of which the master benefits from having built in wardrobes. The property also has high ceilings throughout and you have some loft space for storage.
Being located on Glendall Street you are within easy reach to both Brixton and Clapham North tube stations giving you the best of the Northern Line and Victoria Line meaning getting into central London is easy. You also have access to many local shops, bars and eateries.
The property has a shared courtyard area and a non-allocated off street parking space.
Reception Room 13' 10" x 12' 7" ( 4.22m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 13' 4" x 12' ( 4.06m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 12' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.48m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47608101.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPM105403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.