4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunraven Drive, Derriford, Plymouth
- ARCHITECT DESIGNED Semi-Detached House
- Four Large Bedrooms
- Formal Living Room with Dual Balconies
- Stunning Master Suite with Freestanding Bath & Corner Shower
- Individually Bespoke Designed Kitchen
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- Level Rear Garden
A HOMEBUYERS DREAM! An architect designed FOUR BEDROOM townhouse built by a renowned local builder, with an elegant master suite, TWO PARKING SPACES, bespoke "Arrital" kitchen, large formal living room with dual balconies overlooking the protected valley, downstairs WC and a level rear garden!
A HOMEBUYERS DREAM! An architect designed semi-detached town house within the ever so popular Derriford area. Featuring a bespoke finish arranged over four spacious floors; this individually designed house really has the WOW factor. This audacious new build fantastically benefits from four large bedrooms, formal living room with dual Juliette balconies, spacious study, downstairs WC, open plan kitchen/dining room fitted with high quality integral appliance, being uniquely designed by the renowned Arrital Kitchens. Moving through this grand design you will find a master suite to the top floor with the bedroom leading to a creatively finished bathroom with freestanding bath and waterfall style tap, separate corner shower cubicle with rainfall style mains fed shower. To the rear the property features a level rear garden overlooking the pretty valley, to the front are two off road parking spaces and ample storage underneath which doubles up as a separate utility room. Please be aware that some photos may be taken from different plots and may not be the same as the plot you purchase.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLH306002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.