3 bedroom flat for saleMinstrel Court, Bethnal Green, E2
- Fantastic three bedroom duplex arranged over two floors
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Delightful private garden perfect for outdoor dining
- Annex with under-floor heating and bespoke fold down bed
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Off street parking
- Perfectly located for Hoxton and Cambridge Heath Overground
This stunning architect designed split-level flat offers stylish accommodation, wonderfully high ceilings with private garden and separate annexe.
Hoxton, Shoreditch and Brick Lane offering a fantastic variety of bars and restaurants are reached with just a short bus ride. The flat also benefits from a fantastic range of bus routes just moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47615991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1018896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.