4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBulwell Lane, Nottingham
- NEWLY BUILT HOME
- 4 BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED
- NO HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINER
- LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE!
This impressive newly built 4 bedroom semi detached property offers an ensuite to the master bedroom, separate family bathroom, downstairs WC, open plan kitchen / diner, lounge with patio doors to garden and Driveway.
This exciting development of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes offers impressive homes completed to a high standard with parking to all properties and is ideally located close to local amenities and transport links. Where possible a choice of kitchens and tiles is offered catering for a variety of styles and tastes.
Help to buy is offered on the development subject to T'c & C's.
This new development is situated off Bulwell lane just a few minutes walk to the tram stop to Nottingham city centre, and provides easy access to shops, primary schools, road links and the train station.
Closest Post code for Satnav NG6 0FA
All images used are for illustration purposes only and are made up of computer generated images, photos of the surrounding area and the specification on offer. Measurements, specification and plans are for a guide only and are subject to change.
Door to Kitchen / Diner, Stairs to First floor, Doorway to Lounge. Door to WC
Kitchen / Diner
Open plan Kitchen / Diner fitted with a range of wall and base units with work tops over. Integrated fridge / freezer, integrated oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. Porcelain tiled floor.
white suite comprising of WC and vanity unit with inset hand wash basin. Heated towel rain. Vinyl flooring
Patio doors to garden
Doors to all 4 bedrooms and family bathroom
Door to ensuite
Fitted with walk in shower, WC, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring
White suite comprising of bath, WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
Driveway provides off road parking. To the rear is an enclosed garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.