Studio apartment for saleNorthumberland Avenue, Reading, Berkshire, RG2
- Ground Floor Studio Flat with Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Contemporary Shower Room and Kitchen
- Communal Gardens
- Brand New Conversion Apartment
- Exclusive Development of just 6 Apartments
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This ground floor studio flat is one of just 6 brand new stylish conversion apartments. The property is located under a mile from Reading Town Centre and half a mile from the University of Reading. These stylish apartments are a conversion of two 1940s semi-detached houses and are ideally located a short walk to Reading Town Centre and Reading University and on the number 5 bus route. Finished to a high standard including a Howdens kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, modern tiled bathroom and a bright living space. The property further benefits from an allocated parking space and access to a landscaped communal garden.
Northumberland Avenue runs from Christchurch Gardens to the South of Reading Town Centre. It is just over a mile from Junction 11 of the M4, Green Park and the home of Reading Football Club, the Madjeski Stadium. There are a wealth of local amenities close by with a Lidl just around the corner as well as Morrisons supermarket nearby and lots of independent and specialist stores on hand. South Reading is serviced by the number 5 and 6 buses which run regularly into Reading Town Centre. There are several local schools, South Reading Leisure Centre boasts a gym, swimming pool, Tennis Courts and 5-a-side football pitches. There are lots of parks and open spaces including Whitley Wood and John Rabson Recreation grounds. To add to all of this one of the south of England's premier indoor climbing centre can be found in South Reading along with an indoor Go-Karting arena.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47624313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA170169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.