2 bedroom terraced house for saleLittle Copse Chase, Chineham, Basingstoke
- MID TERRACE IN POPULAR LOCATION
- NEAR TO LOCAL SHOPPING, PUBLIC TRANSPORT, DENTIST/DOCTORS
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN WITH SHED
- PARKING TO FRONT
Located in CHINEHAM near to shopping centre and public transport links this mid terrace home benefits TWO BEDROOMS and family bathroom, well presented throughout with FITTED KITCHEN, lounge /diner PARKING and large rear GARDEN viewing is highly recommended.
Connells is proud to present this mid terrace family home located in the desirable area of Chineham on a bus route and close to local shopping centre, featuring entrance porch leading into the lounge/diner where there are stairs to the first floor, fitted kitchen with space for a tumbler dryer, two double bedrooms upstairs as well as a well presented family bathroom, further benefits include double glazing and central heating, large garden to the rear and wood construction shed, allocated parking to the front of the property.
Single glazed wooden door to front elevation, door to lounge/diner.
Lounge / Diner 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
Stairs to first floor, door to kitchen, two radiators, television aerial point, telephone point, laminate flooring, double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 3" max ( 3.35m x 2.51m max )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, work surface over, part tiling, stainless steel one bowl sink/drainer, space for oven, cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, wood laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Loft access, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 2" max ( 3.45m x 2.79m max )
Built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.41m x 1.85m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Suite comprising bath with mixer tap over and shower attached, part tiling, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, door to airing cupboard, radiator, lino flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Open plan with steps giving access, laid to slate.
Paved patio area, fake lawn area, enclosed with wood panel fencing and low wire fencing, wood construction shed and gate giving access.
One allocated space to the front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47631687.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTK308478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.