Land for salePavilion House, Rawlinson Lane, Heath Charnock, PR7 4DF
Offers in Excess of
- Building plot for sale (1 acre)
- Exceptional greenbelt residence
- Inspirational Oak & glass design
- Designed by award winning architect
- South facing countryside views
- Four ensuite bedrooms
- Aspirational open plan living
- Proposed build 1690 SQ.FT.
HD VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to buy a large building plot in a lovely greenbelt area and build yourself a dream home. This inspirational home has a contemporary oak and glass architectural design and desirable open plan interior. The plot extends to just over 1 acre within a greenbelt setting which is heavily screened at the front and has an existing gateway from Rawlinson Lane in an exclusive hamlet of premium detached houses close to Duxbury Park Golf Course. The layout has been designed to take advantage of gorgeous south facing aspects over the local countryside with a courtyard for outside living and large gardens. There is already electricity and water on site with gas and mains sewerage available on the main road. Despite being within greenbelt the plot has permitted development rights meaning that the owners can extend the property significantly increasing the size of the dwelling without further planning approval plus build a garage & outbuildings (subject to Permitted Development Right guidelines). Full planning permission has been passed by Chorley Borough Council details of which can be found their planning portal. Ref: 17/00731/FUL
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7659040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.