5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Bury, Pulborough
- Situated in the South Downs National Park
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Outstanding Landscaped Gardens
- Stunning Views
- Peaceful Location
- 5 Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom with Balcony
- Utility & Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Double Garage & Ample Parking
An elegant 5 bedroom family home situated at the end of a quiet no-through lane. The property is beautifully presented, set within outstanding landscaped gardens and enjoys wonderful views of the South Downs National Park.
The spacious, bright and light accommodation has been extended and modernised by the current owners. The accommodation comprises an impressive entrance hall with ample space for coats and boots and a door off to the W.C. The reception accommodation is mainly to the rear to ensure superb views across the garden and surrounding countryside with the living room and dining room currently being open plan to one another which leads into a stylish conservatory.
The Kitchen/Breakfast room has ample space for informal dining and doors out to the terrace for alfresco dining, the utility room has a side entrance making ideal for muddy boots and pets.
The master bedroom enjoys a large south-facing balcony and includes fitted wardrobes and a full en-suite bathroom. The guest bedroom also benefits from fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom, and there are three further double bedrooms and a newly fitted shower room.
The stunning gardens are beautifully landscaped with mature trees and planting, terraces for entertaining, a kitchen garden, and wild woodland area. There is a further gated area with fruit orchard and natural pond.
The gravel driveway offers ample parking in addition to the double garage.
Services: Mains drainage, electricity, oil fired central heating.
Disclaimer - As the sellers agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
Directions - On the A29, at the bottom of Bury Hill, take a right turning towards Bury. Following The Street, you will reach a crossroads, Church Lane is straight ahead and White Webbs is situated on the right hand side opposite to the Church grounds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47638062.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26880651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.