2 bedroom apartment for saleSorbus Road, Turnford, Broxbourne
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Six Year Old Apartment
- Private Patio
- Allocated Parking
- Must Be Seen
- CHAIN FREE
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this larger than average two bedroom ground floor apartment, which also benefits from a private patio and en-suite to the master bedroom. The property offers good size accommodation throughout benefiting from two double bedrooms. CHAIN FREE!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this larger than average two bedroom ground floor apartment, which also benefits from a private patio and en-suite to the master bedroom. The property offers good size accommodation throughout benefiting from two double bedrooms. An early internal inspection is highly recommended. CHAIN FREE!
The Accommodation Comprises
Communal entrance hall approached via security entry phone system. Front door to:
Wall Mounted electric heater, security entry phone system handset and built in storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 6" x 11' ( 5.03m x 3.35m )
Wood laminate flooring, electric panel radiator and double glazed French doors to rear opening onto private patio area.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, wood laminate flooring, comprehensively fitted with a range of modern grey wall and base units incorporating ample complementary preparation surfaces incorporating sink unit. Integrated cooker, hob and extractor. Integrated washer drier, space and plumbing for dishwasher or tumble drier. Integrated fridge freezer, tiled splash backs.
Bedroom One 10' 8" extending to 17' 8" x 9' 2" max ( 3.25m extending to 5.38m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe with sliding frosted glass doors. Electric panel radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a white suite comprising large shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, extractor fan, electric shower point and electric chrome radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" narrowing to 12' 4" x 8' 3" ( 4.34m narrowing to 3.76m x 2.51m )
Window to rear aspect, electric panel radiator.
Family Bathroom 7' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.36m x 1.70m )
Fitted with a white suite comprising: panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, electric shaver point, chrome electric towel rail and extractor fan.
To the rear of the lounge property benefits from small private patio area. Leading on to communal lawn and allocated parking space directly behind. There is also visitor parking for the development near by. To the front of the block there is a large green with recently constructed children's play area. Within the main building there is a communal cycle store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47648325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.