3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Glebe, Norton, Stockton On Tees
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Refurbished Accommodation
- Popular Norton Location
- Highly Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Block-Paved Driveway
- Combi Boiler, Sec Alarm System & Updated Electrics
- Close To Amenities & Bus Route
- No Onward Chain
Freshly modernised and meticulously maintained, a three bedroom DETACHED bungalow occupying an enviable position within the heart of Norton's popular Glebe district. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, we encourage early viewing of this superb property with the accommodation briefly comprising: spacious Reception Hallway, 17'11" bright and generously-proportioned Living Room with patio doors leading out to and enjoying colourful views over the highly private rear garden, three well-appointed Bedrooms with bright feature windows to the two front rooms providing ample natural light and versatility for a separate Dining Room if required, recently remodelled Bathroom with a white Roca suite and separate walk-in shower cubicle and modern Kitchen with fresh white units and integrated cookware and dishwasher. Warmed by gas central heating to an updated combination boiler and with Upvc double glazing, this property should prove economical to run and easy to maintain having also recently been redecorated in neutral and serene tones throughout with new carpets, updated electrics and a security alarm system. Externally, the property offers a well-spaced plot with low-maintenance lawns and evergreen trees providing year-round colour and privacy screening and affords ample off-street parking laid to a durable block-paved drive leading to an integral single garage. Enviably positioned within a highly admired and well-maintained residential district being within stroll of local amenities and nearby major bus routes, this property enjoys a pleasant and spacious neighbouring outlook and is located within a short distance from Norton's popular High Street and Village Green. Must be seen!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47658678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.