3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Norbert Drive, Kirk Hallam
- *Free Legal's offered on property* - Subject to terms and conditions*
- Semi detached.
- Three, bedrooms.
- Double glazed.
- Partially gas central heated.
- Sold, with no upward chain.
Ideal for a first time buyer/investment buyer. A three bedroom semi detached house, double glazed and partially gas central heated, with on street parking, Being sold with no upward chain, viewing is highly recommended.
Burchell Edwards brings to the market a three bedroom semi detached house on St Norbert Drive, Ilkeston. The property is ideal for a first time buyer/investment buyer. The house is double glazed and partially gas central heated, with on street parking. It has a front garden and rear courtyard with a brick built, flat roofed out building. The accommodation briefly comprises of a living room, large breakfast kitchen/diner. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a single, which could also be used as an office. Being sold with no upward chain, viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Hall 15' 3" x 5' 10" ( 4.65m x 1.78m )
Entrance Hall, with UPVC double glazed front door, UPVC double glazed side elevation window, beige carpet, gas central heated radiator and under-stairs storage.
Hall Leading To
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 15' 1" into bay x 12' ( 4.60m into bay x 3.66m )
Spacious lounge with beige carpet, front facing UPVC double glazed window, TV aerial point, power points, and telephone socket. The lounge also has a ceiling light and a gas central heated radiator.
Hall Leading To
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 11' 3" x 18' 5" max ( 3.43m x 5.61m max )
The Kitchen in the property comprises of the following. Beige wooden effect, wall and base units complemented by black surfaces, which provide ample work space. Two rear facing UPVC double glazed windows and a UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation, leading to the rear courtyard. There is a stainless steel sink and drainer, with space and plumbing for a free standing washing machine. The kitchen also provides space for a free standing fridge freezer and a free standing electric oven, the cooking area is currently complemented with white splash back tiles.
Stairs Leading To First Floor
Landing Irregular Shaped Room 8' 5" Max x 6' 2" ( 2.57m Max x 1.88m )
The landing gives access to the loft, has a side elevation UPVC double glazed window, beige carpet and airing cupboard.
Family Bathroom 5' 7" x 7' 5" ( 1.70m x 2.26m )
The family bathroom comprises of a white/cream three piece suite. A hand basin, toilet and bath with wall mounted electric shower. The bathing area is partially covered with complimentary beige tiles. There is a rear facing UPVC double glazed frosted window and a ceiling light.
Landing Leading To
Master Bedroom (1) 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
The master bedroom in the property has a beige carpet and comprises of the following: Built in wardrobe (cupboard), front facing UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light, TV aerial point, power points and electric storage heater.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 11' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.63m )
The second bedroom in the property offers ample space for a double bed, it has a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, laminate flooring, built in wardrobe (cupboard), TV aerial point, power points, ceiling light and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.34m )
The third bedroom in the property is currently being used for storage, but can be used as an office or single bedroom. It has a front facing UPVC double glazed window, laminate flooring, TV aerial point, power points, gas central heated radiator, ceiling light and a built in wardrobe (cupboard) which houses the combi boiler.
The property has a front garden and rear courtyard with a brick built, flat roofed out building
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.