1 bedroom flat for saleBinnacle House, 10 Cobblestone Square, London, E1W
Offers in Region of
- Secure underground parking
- Gym complex with sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- Equidistant between the City and Canary Wharf
- 24-hour concierge
- Short walk to Tower Bridge and St Katherine's Dock
- Excellent transport links
- Private garden
WONDERFUL WAPPING APARTMENT
Stunning, stylish and spacious Wapping apartment with secure underground parking bay and a private garden is seeking a new owner to enjoy its facilities and location.
Binnacle House boasts a cinema, library, gym, sauna, hydrotherapy pool and an onsite restaurant & bar. As you might expect from such an address, it comes with a 24-hour concierge.
Its central location is within reach of the city and Canary Wharf, as well as the whole of London and beyond via excellent road and rail links. You'll also be a short walk from Tower Bridge, St Katherine's Dock, the vibrant River Thames, plenty of green space and shopping & entertainment districts.
The apartment occupies 625 sq.ft. with the private garden 409 sq.ft. and, as the photographs show, is in an immaculate state of repair throughout.
At eMoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference k25-4vl7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.