2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHall Road, Walpole Highway, Wisbech
- Semi-detached bungalow in popular village location
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Off road parking, enclosed garden & detached garage
- No upward chain!
NO UPWARD CHAIN! Move straight into this well presented bungalow including 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen & bathroom. Also benefits from having off road parking, enclosed garden and a detached garage. Call today to arrange a viewing today!
NO UPWARD CHAIN! Situated in a popular village location is this well presented semi-detached bungalow comprising of 2 bedrooms, a lounge, sitting room, kitchen and bathroom. Outside has a gated entrance leading to multiple off road parking, an enclosed garden and a detached garage.
The property also benefits from having oil central heating. An early viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment...Call to arrange today!
Living Room 16' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.18m )
Lounge 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.51m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 4' 10" ( 2.49m x 1.47m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Lynn Road & Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the mini roundabout continue straight on. At the next major roundabout take the second exit and continue to the next roundabout and turn left onto the A47 signposted Kings Lynn. Continue along and take the first slip road left. At the junction turn right and head over the flyover. Continue into the village of Walpole Highway and turn right into Hall Road. Proceed along where the property can be found on your right hand side. Look out for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47680101.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB115157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.