4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Catherine Road, Basingstoke
- DETACHED HOUSE CLOSE TO HOSPITAL
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE LOUNGE AND DINING ROOMS AS WELL AS UTILITY
- EN SUITE, CLOAKROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- DETACHED GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN AND PATIO AREAS
Located in SHERBOURNE FIELDS DEVELOPMENT, close to: public transport, commuter links, BASINGSTOKE HOSPITAL. This detached FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM house benefits from garage & driveway parking, kitchen separate lounge & dining room, UTILITY ROOM. En suite,cloakroom & family bathroom, rear garden.
Connells is proud to present this detached family home located in Sherbourne Fields, close to public transport, commuter links and the hospital. featuring steps leading to the front large driveway and detached garage this property benefits from a downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen separate lounge and dining rooms and a utility room. Upstairs benefits from four bedroom with an en suite to master and family bathroom, outside feature a large rear garden with patio and lawn areas. viewing is highly recommended.
Under stair storage cupboard.
Low level WC with push button flush, part tiling, radiator, obscured double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.23m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, work surface over, stainless steel one and one half bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap over, electric oven , four ring gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over/splash back, washing machine and fridge freezer, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.45m )
Double glazed French patio doors to rear garden, radiator, telephone point, television aerial point.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.67m )
Double door to lounge, radiator, double glazed window to front and rear aspects.
Wall and base units, central heating boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' max ( 3.76m x 3.35m max )
Television aerial point, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, extractor fan, part tiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.67m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 11' max x 9' 7" max ( 3.35m max x 2.92m max )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Suite comprising bath with mixer tap over, part tiling, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC with push button flush, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, obscured double glazed window to side aspect.
Enclosed by part wood panel fencing part brick wall, paved patio area leading to door to garage and side access gate, remainder is mainly laid to lawn.
Garage 20' x 10' ( 6.10m x 3.05m )
Up and over doors with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47681574.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTK308410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.