2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGospel End Street, SEDGLEY
- Semi-Detached Residence
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms plus Cellar
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Stylish First Floor Bathroom
- Central Heating, Double Glazing (where specified)
- Off Road Parking for Two Vehicles
- Private Rear Garden
- MUST BE SEEN
A delightful semi-detached residence offering original features and extremely well presented throughout, within walking distance to Sedgley Town centre and a range of amenities. This tastefully decorated two bedroom home benefits from central heating, double glazing (where specified), off road parking and a private garden to the rear.
The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, entrance hall, living room with sash bay window, dining room with cast iron gas stove and cellar off, a fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. Interior viewings are highly recommended to all interested parties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47681874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7192226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.