2 bedroom flat for saleCity Road, Old Street, EC1Y
- Superb seventh floor split level apartment with parking
- Bright reception room with glass doors to private balcony
- Terrific south-facing views over Bunhill Fields and the City
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted storage and en suite
- Well-proportioned second bedroom
- Attractive main bathroom
- Building offers concierge and communal gardens
Enviably located in the heart of EC1, this superb two bedroom seventh floor apartment boasts excellent finishes, modern décor, en suite and balcony, while benefiting from easy access into the City and West End.
The property is located close to the fashionable bars and restaurants of Old Street and Hoxton, and the superb market at Smithfield. Local transport includes Old Street Station (Northern Line, National Rail).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47683872.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1019690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.