3 bedroom detached house for saleLouise Street, Dudley
- Impressive Detached Property
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Garage With Utility Area To Rear
- Driveway For Upto Three Cars
- Located On A Sizeable Plot
Impressive detached house upon a sizeable plot with attractive garden to rear and driveway to front for upto three cars - comfortable living accomodation inside with spacious lounge and three good sized bedrooms - Useable garage space and downstairs WC are also included - Great Family Home...
IMPRESSIVE DETACHED house upon a SIZEABLE PLOT with attractive garden to rear and DIRVEWAY UP TO FRONT WITH ROOM FOR THRE CARS - comfortable living accomodation inside with SPACIOUS lounge and three good sized bedrooms - Useable garage space and downstairs WC are also included -GREAT FAMILY HOME.
Book your viewing now - call us on 01384 238779.
Front Of The Property
Block paved driveway with parking for up to three cars, and access to garage via up and over door to front.
Dining Room 13' 7" average x 7' 4" average ( 4.14m average x 2.24m average )
Dining room with front and side facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator
Internal hallway accessed via the dining room with stairs leading to the first floor and access to :-
Down stairs cloakroom with w.c, wash basin and front facing window and extractor fan
Lounge 18' 7" x 11' 11" ( 5.66m x 3.63m )
Family lounge with front facing double glazed windows, under stairs storage cupboard, TV and telephone points, two celing light points, central heating radiator and French doors with floor to ceiling double glazed windows leading to the rear garden
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer, central heating radiator, tiled floor and rear facing double glazed window with space for cooker, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer
Utility Area (rear Of Garage) 8' 4" x 5' 3" ( 2.54m x 1.60m )
Utility area with ample storage, shelving and door leading to the rear of the property
First floor landing with front facing double glazed window airing cupboard housing central heating boiler, and access to an insulated and partially boarded loft
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
Double bedroom with side and rear facing double glazed windows overlooking the garden, central heating radiator and fitted double wardrobes with dressing table and two bedside units
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.21m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and double fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Three 10' 10" into recess x 5' 7" ( 3.30m into recess x 1.70m )
Bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator , plus fitted bunk bed and built in storage underneath
Fully tiled and refitted shower room with white suite comprising of vanity style hand wash basin, w.c, shower cubicle with central heated towel rail and side facing double glazed window
Private and enclosed rear garden with patio and pathway leading to an attractive lawn area surrounded by of borders and shrubs. A pretty garden area offering access to rear of garage or via french doors leading to lounge.
Garage 16' 8" x 7' 10" ( 5.08m x 2.39m )
Up and over door leading to the garage with light fixtures and power points, also benefiting from window above door, ideal space for storage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47694345.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.