5 bedroom detached house for saleBEECH GROVE, HOLTON LE CLAY
- Extensive detached residence set within a village location
- Lounge, dining room and conservatory
- Ideal family home with excellent schools for all ages
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Gardens to front and rear with off road parking and a garage
- Family bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom
- Five bedrooms, three being doubles
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band C
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious detached residence which is located within the ever popular village of Holton le Clay. Ideally suited to a family, this property benefits from fantastic schooling for children of all ages and also residing with close proximity to a variety of local amenities. Internal viewing will reveal modern decor throughout and the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge, dining room and conservatory. The kitchen boasts an extensive range of fitted units to base and eye level and there is also a utility/cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and two singles as well as the family bathroom. To the second floor there is a spacious master bedroom and en-suite. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with off road parking to the front and also access to the garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47706987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7660371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.