3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMontpelier Road, Plymouth, Devon
- Semi Detached House
- 14'3" Lounge with feature fireplace
- Open Plan Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating (Condensing Boiler)
- Lawned and Decked Rear Garden
- Desirable Residential Area
This semi detached house has accommodation comprising of hallway, open plan dining area and fitted kitchen, 14'3" dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace, three double bedrooms and modern shower room. The property also benefits from upvc double glazing and gas central heating (condensing boiler). There is a garden to the rear with a decked and lawn area.
Access into the property via uPVC obscure double glazed front door with obscure double glazed window to front.
Coving, laminate flooring, radiator, two storage cupboards, glass panelled door leading through to...
3.4m x 2.26m
Open plan to Kitchen. Radiator, two understairs storage cupboards, glass block wall dividing Lounge from Dining Area, laminate flooring. Archway through to...
3m x 2.74m
Range of wall and floor mounted storage units, woodblock worktops, enamel sink, stainless steel extractor canopy with extractor fan, additional extractor fan, uPVC double glazed window to side, uPVC double glazed stable gate style door giving access to the rear garden, laminate flooring, gas central heating boiler (condensing).
4.34m x 3.86m
Dual aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with coal burner, coving, radiator.
Staircase leading to the First Floor Landing
uPVC opaque window to the rear, access to loft space, storage cupboard. Doors to...
4.57m x 3.02m
uPVC double glazed window to front, picture rail, radiator.
3.53m x 2.54m
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.95m x 2.87m
uPVC double glazed window to side.
Curved shower cubicle, sink built into 'high gloss' storage cupboard, w.c., laminate flooring, chrome heated towel rail, uPVC double glazed opaque window to front, coving.
The rear garden has a decked area directly behind the property with borders. The remainder of the garden is then laid to lawn. Gate giving access to a rear lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47710281.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLY170100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Plymouth Mannamead Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.