7 bedroom detached house for saleDodnor Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 7 bedroom detached family house
- Fantastic open plan living accommodation
- Exclusive & desirable location
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Integral double garage, ample parking & stunning views
- EPC energy rating C (76)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £650,000, please contact Pittis.
Beautifully well built in 2002, this fantastic detached home set within possibly Newport’s most desirable area offers all the practicality you could want from a family home combined with a real “Wow” factor feeling and finished with jaw dropping views over the river medina and beyond. This must-see home has been meticulously thought out and from the moment you step through the front door you realise the level of quality available. No expense has been spared! The kitchen and diner areas are a massive open space to keep an eye on the children and any guests of an evening. There is also a sunny conservatory and a further two reception rooms for the whole family to spread out into. There are seven very well presented bedrooms across the first and second floors. The master bedroom also benefits from a huge en-suite steam room. The rooftop balcony is the perfect spot to sit on a warm summers evening after a busy day and enjoy a cold drink. If you’re looking to enjoy the rural side to the Island, the countryside is on your doorstep, or if you’re looking to get easy access to town then you can be in the principal town of Newport in five minutes by car. This substantial home is truly stunning and has to be seen to be believed!
What the Owner says:
We were looking for a property for quite some time when we came across this home. It was miles from the original location we were after and larger than we needed, but we fell in love with the setting, views and what the house offered. Due to work commitments, we are now relocating to a different area and will miss our home, neighbours and stunning views. We wish the new owners every success and hope they love it as much as we have.
- Entrance Hallway
- Sitting Room: 18'1 x 11'11 (5.52m x 3.63m)
- Lounge: 18'9 x 11'11 (5.72m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen Area: 18'9 x 9'9 (5.72m x 2.97m)
- Dining Area: 15'0 x 12'3 (4.58m x 3.74m)
- Utility Room: 9'1 x 6'6 (2.77m x 1.98m)
- Conservatory: 21'9 x 11'8 (6.63m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 1: 29'6 x 12'1 (9.00m x 3.69m)
- En Suite Shower/ Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 10'10 (3.63m x 3.30m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 14'7 x 11'11 (4.45m x 3.63m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 12'10 x 10'0 (3.91m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 5: 14'8 x 9'8 (4.47m x 2.95m)
- Family Bathroom
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 6: 20'0 x 16'7 (6.10m x 5.06m)
- Bedroom 7: 19'9 x 14'1 (6.02m x 4.30m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Integral Double Garage: 29'6 x 12'1 (9.00m x 3.69m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47710899.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.