2 bedroom flat for saleRobins Court, Newark
Offers in Region of
- Ground Floor Flat
- Town Centre Location
- Spacious Sitting Room
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Extensive Refurbishment Required
- Closing Date For Offers 3rd May 2017
* Ground Floor Flat * Town Centre Location * Spacious Sitting Room * 2 Good Sized Bedrooms * Gas Central Heating * Off Street Parking * Extensive Refurbishment Required * Closing Date For Offers 3rd May 2017 *
* Ground Floor Flat
* Town Centre Location
* Spacious Sitting Room
* 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
* Gas Central Heating
* Off Street Parking
* Extensive Refurbishment Required
* Closing Date For Offers 3rd May 2017
A two bedroom ground floor flat conveniently situated just a few minutes walking distance from Newark market place and the town centre.
The accommodation provides a front door entrance and lobby, inner hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Central heating is gas fired. There is off street parking within the Robins Court complex area.
Close to the property and within just a few minutes walking distance there are the town centre facilities, a doctor's surgery and pharmacy. Just opposite to the property are leisure facilities and tennis courts.
The following ground floor accommodation is provided;
Entrance Lobby -
Inner Hall -
Lounge - 4.17m x 3.48m (13'8" x 11'5") - With box bay window and radiator.
Kitchen - 2.69m x 2.79m (8'10" x 9'2") - Wall cupboard, base units, working surface and stainless steel sink unit. Gas fired central heating boiler. Replacement upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom One - 3.48m x 2.69m (11'5" x 8'10") - With radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 2.46m (10' x 8'1") - With radiator.
Bathroom - With bath, basin and low suite wc. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Services - Mains water, electricity and gas and are connected to the property.
Tenure - The property is leasehold and there is 58 years unexpired term.
Possession - Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Mortgage - Mortgage advice is available through our Mortgage Adviser. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Offers - Offers are invited subject to contract in writing to our offices at Richard Watkinson & Partners, 35 Kirkgate, Newark NG24 1AD or email address: email@example.com with a closing date 12 noon 3rd May 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47715135.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26888068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Watkinson & Partners, Newark - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.