5 bedroom detached house for saleLandscove, Ashburton, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ13
- Fascinating 17th Century farmhouse
- Wealth of period features
- Original crinoline wardrobe
- Attractive level garden with stone circle
- Picturesque village
- Country views
- Excellent local schools
- Good access to A38 and Totnes
This delightful 17th century, Grade II listed, stone farmhouse is situated in the idyllic South Hams countryside between the medieval, yet new-age, town of Totnes and the ancient towns of Ashburton and Buckfastleigh. Surrounded by organic farmland and set in this peaceful location, the house is instantly welcoming and the attractive external façade is a good introduction to the exceptional accommodation the house offers. The generous circulation areas and wealth of period features are apparent from the moment one steps through the front door. Indeed, one of the doors is around 400 years old and the crinoline wardrobe in the main bedroom is a delightful nod to the past. Most of the fireplaces are working and, in addition to central heating throughout, the underfloor heating in the kitchen adds to the ambience of the heart of the home. Externally, the level-lawned gardens overlook tranquil fields and are well stocked with shrubs and several mature trees.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47727612.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT150360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Totnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.