5 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Betley, Crewe, Staffordshire, CW3
Offers in Region of
- Detached period residence
- Grade II listed
- Five bedrooms and Four reception rooms
- Garage and parking
- Gas centrally heated and double glazed
- Sought after Betley village
- Generous garden (approx 0.2 acres)
Tudor House stands proudly in the heart of the village, steeped in history with Victorian Lion and Unicorn statues to the front steps. The deceptively spacious cottage is laid out in an L shape providing good size accommodation and stands within grounds measuring approximately 0.2 acres. This generous family home enjoys character filled rooms with beamed walls and ceilings, antique pine doors and solid oak floors. The accommodation comprises: a bespoke dining kitchen, dining room, lounge with inglenook fireplace, a snug with Inglenook fireplace and staircase leading up to the first floor, study/bedroom five, downstairs shower room, games room and access to the garage. The first floor comprises a split level landing, master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Access to the property is via a wooden five bar gate leading to a delightful courtyard providing ample parking and access to the garage. The courtyard offers a seating area for those lazy summer evenings. Sandstone steps lead to a five bar gate leading into an ample garden, laid to lawn with fruit trees and a fresh water pond, the versatile rear section ideal for those looking to grow there own vegetables with greenhouse/potting shed. Outside oak doors lead to the garage with ample space for one car, storage and workshop space.
Betley is regarded as one of the most popular and picturesque villages in the South Cheshire/North Staffordshire area, boasting a number of period buildings. The village caters for the everyday needs whilst the larger market towns of Nantwich, Crewe and Newcastle Under Lyme can provide access to a range of amenities, schools and excellent commuter road and rail links. Wychwood European PGA standard championship golf course is approximately two miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47735397.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NAT160477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Nantwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.