4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreat Dunmow, Essex
- Detached Bungalow
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- One Bedroom Annexe
- Two Reception Rooms
- Study/Bedroom Three
- Potential To Extend (STP)
- Driveway Parking For Numerous Vehicle's
- Detached Double Garage
- Approximately 1/3 of Acre
Situated within easy reach of both Stansted Airport & the A120 is this deceptively spacious two/three bedroom detached bungalow, with potential to extend (STP) boasting a one bedroom annexe within approximately a third of an acre of grounds. The accommodation in brief offers a large entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, dining room, two large double bedrooms both with en-suite facilities, study/bedroom three, utility room and cloakroom. Further more the annexe offers a kitchen/diner, living room, bedroom and bathroom. Externally property provides a detached double garage, driveway parking for numerous vehicles all sat within approximately a third of an acre.
Property ref: 121_2184_4390984
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47748087.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4390984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Brewer Estate Agents, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.